Update.
New everything.:)
I have no idea why suddenly i recieive a lot of spam.
I have no idea why suddenly i have heavy physical problems.
I hated today.
Kwento Mode.
I thought I just woke up badly. I had a serious migraine. It really got worse. When I arrived in school, all smiles, hoping for a good day. some of my "FRIENDS" made the day worse. Early in the morning, they made fun of me. And isa pa, sumabay pa yung teacher. And they treated me like crap. I paid an undisclosed amount of money for a group photo shoot. Yeah. They were happy. They gave me( ON PURPOSE) the one na may sira sa photo. It ad something to do wit the printing. Yeah. And After that, they still made fun of me. 7:15. Morning Praise time. Shit. I couldn`t concentrate. My head was aching. I was mad early and yet those blabbermouth classmates of mine keep on shouting and laughing at every mistake the reader made. They were like in a jungle. What`s worse, Mayor was part of the noise and Madam was not yet around. Turns out, Madam arrived after the MP. Damn. Right after that. PE Scores. Just reading it, napamura ako. Damn. I suck. 48/70. Pero iloved the handwriting ng nag-check. haha:P. Still PE time. Had the whole 2 hours to ourselves. It was sooo tiring. BY then, I was still being a snob to my friends. I jogged around the gym with them 10 times not saying a word. I rested for a few minutes. The played basketball( full court with other classmates) until we all lost our breath. We won though. Afterwards. I talked to my friends while playing volleyball. And finally. The first good thing today happened. WE WON THE GAME. 17-25, 25-22, 15-14. But I sprained my thumb in between.Recess. Had no money. just had nestea. Well, again, my friends were in a bad mood because I had a bad mood. And the also had a bad mood dahil 5 sila na meron. Sabay. Ok. scrap. Speech. I smiled abit after nonstop repetitions of TOngue twisters. We went out of the room. And I saw an "acquaintance" of whom I LIKED. Well not anymore. ANyway, she knows about it. BUt shit. was she the bitch she was. NAg-tago pa siya sakin. She thought ata I was a shark. Well, I hope she`s reading this. MAkonsensya sana. I know she`s avoiding me. ANother bad thing. I had the omst serious cramps MOving on. Social was stress. We rushed the TIme line for the bulleitn board and ws not the best thing to do. Afternoon. Filipino. Because of the fucked up braces, lagi ako may singaw. I just had one sa Pinoy. Math, it was the only good subject. Bio was irritating. My friends would not listen. I find joy better with my clubmates. They understand me. After class. Naiirita ako. I was going to Math Clininc with Trish and Andy. Pota. Ang tagal nila sobra. I left them. And boom. Karma Strikes. Nauntog ako. Grabe yung bukol ko. It stil hurts. I`m home alone right now. Wishing for a better days. If I have two realizations, here they are. First, never leave your friends. Karma bites the ass agad. Second, cramming is bad. Third, those who feel that you still like, try to avoid you. Yet. They`re just insecure.
GoodNight.
--roddierod