Update Random.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
So this week was full of LSS`s ( Last Song Syndrome)
Part of this list includes:
* Beautiful Girl
*Fuc* You Right Back
* Ikembot
*Baby Got Back
* Girlfriend
* Pretty Fly For A white Guy
*the M5 song. I forgot
* Kering-keri:))
* And Many More.

-- Baby Got back Rocks! I LIKE BIG BUTTS!:))

i always laugh when someone says homo erectus. haha

HOMO! it`s obvious!
ERECTUS! MORE OBVIOUS!!

"haha! erectus!". that`s my line.
ok.
i`m sooo crAZY!:))

Jolibee Moment:
Guard: Good Afternoon Ma`m, Sir.
Rod: Hi.
(andy and Trish burst out in laughter)

Counter: Hi! Welcome to Jollibee! Can I take your order?
Trisha: Ok. isang Mcfloat po. ay She*. Coke Float pala
(andy and Rod burst:)) )

something happened to trish and andy in the CR. haha don`t want to say it anymore.

Have a new multiply. http://rodsturr.multiply.com

got to go. my brother is acting like a rockstar singing... MASS SONGS!:))

g2g:D
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.