Reflections of Yesterday:D
Sunday, July 29, 2007
well, i changed my blog name:D
i had fun yesterday.
We danced. Practiced for a dance, actually
afterwhich, i went to the mall.
I played with someone I USED TO like via my friends. They texted her to see how slutty she was:D . She wanted to meet up with 3 boys. haha. whore. She did show up.
I watched part of Transformers because I had to go to a party. No SPOILING PLEASE. I`m gonna watch again later.
I went to a kiddie`s party last night. it was uber fun. lots of food.:))
I had an evaluation with my friends. And it was not hurtful at all, rather it was FUNNY!:))
went to Chick`in last night, the bar. not the resto. No alcohol for me however.
Well. I`m sick of french fries. Just yesterday, I had Mcdonalds, Potato Corner Giga, and Chick`in. I`m gonna barf if I eat Fries again. I spent over 500 pesos in La Mia Tazza. I treated my friends. It`s this disease i`ve got the whole WEEK!:(:( now, my wallt and my heart is empty

PS. BON JOVI RULES.

-rod
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.