Ok. I`ll start things off. Periodical Test is (finally!) OVER. For me, I found history the hardest while TLE, the worst. Math was so easy, Bio was fine, Filipino, so-so. English, however was not that easy. But I think i fared well enough.
Madam Madrid said I`m joining a Biotechnology contest next month. I`m scared. Bio`s not my forte subject but I hope I do well. I will have team mates.
Today was fun. First I watched Simpsons with Ace and Chet. Supposedly, It was Audrey. I had an extra ticket, Audrey did not show up, I just gave it to Chet. Afterwards, we ate at Mcdo, I had Nuggets, Fries, Float and the Green Snot Shrek Dip. Then, we went to the arcade. I played Dance Revo, TWICE. haha. I`m a bit good but not as good compared to my teacher.=))
More sad news, Tito Jojo passed away this morning:(. Obviously, I`m sad. Mom did not tell me at once because I was taking the exams. I only learned it from Ms. Bilan, Tito Jojo`s Cousin that he passed away already shortly after the exams. I`m praying hard and sending my condolences to Tita Michelle, Ate Kym, Ira and Jak.
Will Blog Again Soon.
-Rod
Labels: DDR, death, exams, sad, simpsons