Missing.
Unusually, I miss home already.
I miss the clean air and pretty clean surroundings in Legazpi. I miss my friends and I miss my family.
It`s my little brother`s birthday and unfortunately, ti`s not really going well. He doesn`t feel well maybe because of sleep deprivation. Even I haven`t really had much sleep. Well, now I`m feeling the effect of it.
I had so much fun when I was in Betterliving. There was a party last Saturday because it was Kuya Brian`s birthday so there was lotsa booze and lots of fun. I slept a bit early because I was getting kinda tipsy. But I woke up and played NBA LIVE 2008, nonstop. And yes, I`m a bit good at it.
Well I`m sorta unsure if I`m gonna stay long here in Manila. I`m getting a bit tired but I really look forward to bumping in the Super 5 sometime. :)) Two of them live in Better Living so probably in the weekend, I`ll be there. :)
Lemme end this with a quote from Ate Cathe:
What is the difference between Bravery, Sacrifice, Confidence and Trusting?
Bravery is saying NO to what you think is NO
Sacrifice is saying NO to what you think is YES
Confidence is saying YES to what you think is YES
Trusting is saying YES to what you think is NO
I SO MISS HOME. :|