Wake me up when September ends..
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
May bagyo kasi dito. :| Ang lupit. :|

And yes, that was a crappy day to a beautiful month, well for me. Here is what I recall of my September.

September 1- Woke up at Aze's place. Had a work out the whole morning. I worked on the crazy learning packages afterwards.

September 2- Brace removal

September 3- Still, learning package finishing. :)) And my classmates saw my bare teeth. :|

September 4- RETAINER DAY. D:

September 5- CARDS OUT. DEATH DAY.

September 6- Geom Studying

September 7- Projects, Geom, Crap.

September 8- Kimix treats us to Shakeys

September 9- Ryan moves in to SAA. :)

September 10- WHOLE DAY REVIEW FOR GEOMETRY. O.O

September 11- Geometry Contest. O.O

September 12- Cramming, school projects, preparations for intrams

September 13- Lecture with the SAAGS Staff.

September 14- Cram, Cram Cram.

September 15- Meeting for Intrams. Trainings, School Paper.

September 16- Forum on Climate Change

September 17-19 INTRAMURALS, School Paper, 2 events, booth. STRESS.

September 20- Went to Naga for Penafrancia Fest

September 21- Went home from Naga, finshed projects

September 22- Classes until 5. :|

September 23- Whole day review for DSPC.

September 24-25- DSSPC. Won 3rd

September 26- TWO FRIGGING LONG TESTS, UBER STRESS.

September 27- Chem Review. :|

September 28- More CHem. :|

September 29- CHEM CONTEST. :|

September 30- TODAY. This is what happened. So I was so happy today, I really don`t knwo why. :| :)) Alot of stuff happened, and I felt like I`m back in the classroom for good. Not alot happened. Except for what Ryan told me, and Rose. :| I was supposed to go also to Chick in today, for booze. But. :| THERE`S A FRIGGING STORM. THANKS PABLO.

That`s all for now. COmment on my stress. :|
-Rod

superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.