MOODSHIFT.
This week, gaah. Was a rollercoaster ride. :))
I don`t know. I just got so moody. :|
The week started very well. Monday was more or less a good day, I really forgot why it was good. But the only thing that stuck on my mind could be the documentary about anorexia. It was an HBO Film entitled THIN. Well I could say it was inspiring. The afternoon was nice, hmm.. because of Geometry. No wait, we had no GEOM! Ms. Maca was absent, so we had no LT. :D JOOOOY! :D
TUESDAAAY! STRIKE DAY! :)) In Students terms, NO CLASSES! :D But the day got boring SO FAST. X_X. I was stuck at home, while my brother went out for the whole day. So I was online for like 13 hours, or even more. I lost count. :))
WEDNESDAY, ALSO STRIKE DAY! :)) This time, I was out of the house. I was at the mall the whole afternoon. And since I had a ride, I enjoyed the advantage of the mall being SOOOO EMPTY. :P Then I had a little extra cash, so I was able to do my favorite pastime in the mall, ARCADE. :D And I went home, exhausted.
THURSDAY! Back to school, and early in the day, I exhausted my voice. BIGTIME. I talked, ALOT. And it got worse, first period was music, WE SANG, and sang, and sang. :)) Well, I don`t really have the voice I used to have. I might go back to voice lessons. :p So moving on, We had the test in Geometry, KILLER. I fell asleep. And I also fell asleep in Filipino. I got sooo exhausted. Lack of sleep eh. :| Then the day ended fine with TLE. WE listened to a song, I don`t wanna miss a thing. 3 times. Then we drew our interpretations, as if we were in the song. Everyone was equal that time, all of us just had a pencil, we could only use that. So it was fair. AND I REALY FELT AWESOME.
But before I get to today`s events...
The first four days, made me forget about something.. I don`t wanna put it here, because I`m becoming more conscious with what I write now. :| I felt something VERY NICE. Like something went off my chest. If you have a good mind, and know me well, I`m sure you know who/what I`m talking about. Yes, TIME REALLY CAN HEAL.
Well, I think all of these came at the right time.
Do you know the feeling when suspicions come? And you suddenly fell unsure? And then, you find out you`re suspicions are true? I feel that now. I just signed in, and the moment I saw some updates, I knew it. Well I don`t wanna expound here. Just PM me. Because I`m really cautious now.
This FRIDAY was PERFECT. It was Kimix's birthday, and we sang to her, like 20 times. :)) In the pergola, canteen, classroom, in English, Filipino, before the mass, after the mass etc. :)) WE LOVE HER SOOO MUCH. But still, no one believes that she is just 14. :)) Yeah. The day was just perfect, EXCEPT NGA FOR THE THING ABOVE. GAAH. :|
Happy First of August. :)
-Rod.