Diversion
Sunday, June 01, 2008
I would want to divert from the stereotypical posts I`ve been making these past few days.
Because, probably, I`ll be on a temporary blog leave.

So I`m dedicating this post to everyone who`s been part of this memorable Summer.

Summer 2008 started very rough as the last day of classes could be a terrible day. Only a few know the full story behind this. Well, I was able to slowly move on as the days past.

If summer was to be summarized in one word, it would be FRIENDSHIP. This summer, I met new people, kept in touch with friends and rekindled with people I haven`t had communication in a long time.

AS summer passed, I learned to become more independent when I stayed in Manila for two weeks without my parents and I was in charge of my brother who was very hard to handle. There, I met new people, online, personally and through text.

I also faced challenges when I was awfully criticized by people, I accidentally hurt someone because of spite, and multiple times, the past would come back and haunt me. But I learned that these were just challenges in life that I had to face.

Another thing I had to face, which was really grave, was the fact of LEAVING. Family left. Though sad, again it was a trial I had to face.

And another thing that could scar my emotional self forever is the fact that I hoped too much that I hurt myself in the end. I loved and I lost, but who gives a fuck? I don`t. =)) LET BITCHES ROT IN HELL. =))

TO EVERYONE WHO MADE MY SUMMER GREAT, THANK YOU. (:

-Rod
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.