Net Crap.

The Internet`s been down the past few days and I just had it fixed like err.. a while ago.
So I just realized that school`s coming up. BUT I WON`T BE HOME FOR THE FIRST DAYS. I`m going somewhere that only a few people know about. And If you know about it, better keep your mouth shut if you want pasalubong. :))
I`mma post a screenshot here. It was the latest views of my profile and a few of those were over the 3 days na wala ako. If you can notice someone`s name here, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Well, It`s not like I`m not over her. It`s just that after a long time, she chose to show herself again. =)) That`s one reason why I`m happy not to be around for the first day of school. I don`t get to see HER. =))
Oh yeah, I`m changing the layout of this blog to attract more people. :))
So, I`m off. :)
-Rod