Well, I wanna make a post to show how much I care for American Idol.
It`s down to the finale and the two left are err.. both Davids.
So here's my comparison of the two and my pick.
David Archuleta- Early on, he was the fan favorite because of his charms and powerful vocals.
PROS: He's very consistent, good vocal skills. Great range. Charms. Beautiful Expressions.
CONS: He tends to sing nasally, very predictable, and yes, he can bore people alot. He also has a problem with remembering lyrics.
David Cook- The early underdog of the competition.
PROS: Very original, Has his own style. Powerful range. Strong appeal. All-round vocals
CONS: He tends to shout, sometimes flat. Lacks connection with the audience.
MY WINNER: David Cook.
I believe he can go far in the industry because he has great talent and nice appeal. His original style is what makes him the better recording artist. He can go the distance and I believe he`s the PERFECT American Idol.