Incomplete.
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Another thing I realized when I was in Naga was that my cousins would be moving to Canada mid this month. It has some good sides and some down sides.

GOOD: They`ll have a good future, a settled life and lotsa fun with my Canadian cousins. :)
BAD: All the memories they had here in the Philippines will be very far to reach. :|

Well, that`s not the part that is really tragic for me. It`s the fact that all my dad`s siblings plan to move to Canada while he opted not to join. The father`s side of the family will be kinda lonely. And to think that mom doesn`t have any siblings here in Legazpi is what makes it more lonely. :|

And there is a sudden attack of nostalgia. :|

Just a few days ago, I remembered someone. :|
If you read my posts, I`m pretty sure you`ll know who it is.
I suddenly miss her. I don`t know why.
Is it because of the sudden fact that I realized how lonely my life is going to get?
Or is it because I go to places where memories of her slowly flash back?
But I`m sure I can handle it. I can become better
I can move on.

Well, my life is slowly getting silent and I think it is time for me to do stuff I really haven`t been doing, but I really have to. I`ll just see what is in store for me. :)

But now, I`m off.

PS: ALUMNI HOMECOMING was good. :)

-rod
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.