Rain.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
It's flooded here all over Legazpi which caused most schools to cancel class. Our school unfortunately, didn't cancel. But many students unfortunately were absent. I opted to go to school because I`m a good citizen. Haha. I think I made the right decision because I had 4 tests today and tons of notes.

I feel much better now but I am trying to leave a mark by doing very well in the Long Tests. I'm not really doing well in the short quizzes to this is my time to change.

Well, I'm going to Manila on Friday and I'll be going home on Wednesday. This means, NO MORE PERFECT ATTENDANCE. I might be late for class or maybe absent. But I'll try to be late because I want to learn. Haha. And maybe there will be tests.

Sir Aries gave us a cool project. We have to put "YOU ARE FROM II- ST. IGNATIUS IF..." That's gonna be cool.

New Seat Plan tomorrow! I made it so I know who sits where. :))
I'm off.
I was a loner. I was confused and I was troubled. But I can still live.
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.