DSL
Saturday, February 02, 2008
Well I`m back. SO these past few days were good. Nonstop practice for the Teachers' Day celebration on Tuesday. I`m posting this just now because we got our DSL just today.

The whole day, I was here at home with my fellow dancers, Ate V and Jason just dropped by also. We're pretty much through with this. I didn't regret joining the dance, though I did it just for someone.

Speaking of regrets, I remember the Filipino activity we had a few days ago wherein I got to know my classmates and friends better because of their regrets and decisions.

And speaking of Filipino, we will be presenting Florante and Laura and I got a weird role, Heneral Osmalik. I'm gonna die. Seriously.

Haha. I`m so tired and I`m looking forward for the next days to come EXCEPT Valentines' Day. I`m pretty sure I won`t have a Valentine this year.

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS<3

--Rod
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.