GALIT.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
THIS POST HAS BEEN RATED R-13 for offending language.

Let`s start with what could be the only good thing of the day. We won 1st in the Rap contest and Our group won 3rd in the Poetry Set to Music Contest for Shakespeare`s Sonnet 116 to the tune of Sarung Banggi.

And now, then stupid shit. First, I spent hours and hours on the net looking for stuff for my debate, but it was just moved to Wednesday. Tangina.

My colds are so bad. I just forced myself to go to school today. Kaya I was sleepy but I was forcing myself to stay awake in the afternoon. Medyo naka-lean ako nung napikon si Madam. And dahil HOMO SECTION KAMI, she thought ang yayabang namin and shouted like hell. Akala niya, tulog na ako and not paying attention dahil parang alam ko na blablabla. I wasn`t feeling well talaga kaya linabas ko na lang sa pagsusulat.

And I`m so mad at Chiara and Andrea today. Here`s the lowdown. Chiara hooked up a small get-together with YOU. I went to a meeting. I resisted on the way to the meeting, she got my bag. After the meeting, nasa canteen na siya. They had my bag. Pinakuha ko sa friend ko, eh nabribe nila na wag. SO nagwalk ako doon, sila, parang happy na. I got my bag, nagmura ako sa kanila, at blag. Nagwalk out ako at naglakad, umuwi. Tangina talaga ang araw na ito. Sino di magagalit sa taong yan. Masyadong desperado yung gagong yun. KUNG PWEDE SANA SINAKAL KO NA YUNG LAMPAYATOT NA TINIDOR NA YAN.

UGH!

tangina talaga ngayon.
superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.