UPCAT
Saturday, August 01, 2009
I woke up today extra early, with fever and massive colds. And today was UPCAT.
I was preparing for the worst thing possible. Intense Math, Physics I can never understand, MATH AND SCIENCE IN TAGALOG, Complex words, etc.

So I got to the site, all sick, separated from my friends and the exam came.

Language Proficiency- I was surprised on how simple the words were, at least in the English part. What used up a lot of my time was the sequencing, only to realize that it was worth only 1 point. :| And what's worse, there was still Filipino questions. I opted not to leave it blank because I'd prefer taking an intelligent guess. I still knew a little Filipino. :))

Science Proficiency- THANK GOD there was only like one item for Physics. And like 10 trick questions. Not to brag, but I felt a bit relaxed during the test. I hate my fever though. It was hot then cold, hot then cold. Aircon kasi. I finished this one just in time. :)

Math Proficiency- THOUGHTS BEFORE: Sine, Cosine, Tangent, don't fail me now. Oh no, what's the Quadratic Formula, Darn, I forgot sequences and series, Damn Parabolas, Hyperbolas, And wait a minute, walang tagalog science, Tagalog Math?! Darnnnn. During the test: Triangle= 180 degrees, wooh. Special Products, Okay, Next item, oops. Skip. I suck at exponents and finding roots. *pauses* wait. There is no Trigo, Stat OR Calculus, and THEY ARE ALL IN ENGLISH!

Reading Comprehension- WTH. Heaviest Part of the test 95 items. :| :)) Pamatay na. I got the english ones well and some Filipino ones. I just got a bit too lazy at the later parts. But I will never forget the cows and the Henetikong Materyal. =))

SURVEY PART- Hahaha. May 20 questions sa dulo if we have time, all about upcat takers like "Marami akong problema" agree, disagree? :)) and more of those crap.

UPCAT as a whole: it was good. I hope I pass. Staying optimistic because if i don't get a scholarship somewhere, UP fo sho ako. :>

-Rod

superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.