Updates, updates
Saturday, May 09, 2009
Di ko nahalata na medyo matagal na akong hindi nagbblog. :))

So review is still going well, new classmates, we're 14 in the class now. But yeah. We really had fun. :)

But I forgot to blog about this the other day:

Dear America, you're so stupid. Why did Allison get eliminated? That probably was the worst thing that happened so far. No, Alexis being eliminated was worse ( Yep, still not over it! ). Well, I don't care who'll win now, but GO GO GOKEY!

Okay more rambling. I'm gonna buy a new guitar. I'm still choosing and of course saving money. My blue one's old already old and filled with scars. So, It's time for change.


Yeah. Pretty much, I HAVE A LOT OF STORIES, But I just can't organize all my stories.

HOME ON THE 26th!
-Rod

superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.