RSSPC.
I think this is one of the best ones I ever joined. :)
Well, i`m just updating now. The contest was done yesterday, I`m going back to MORMS later for the election of BASSCAW and for the results. :|
Our topic in Editorial Writing this year was: Climate Change and Campus Journalism. :)
And I`m not that confident that I will make the top 5. Chances are slim, knowing that 60 wrote about a very easy topic, which makes it even more harder.
The first day, wow. I had so much fun. I saw people I know, I knew and I met knew people. :)) And OMG, I saw HER. :"> Wooo. Reminiscing the past. LOL. Basta I saw two of my former crushes. :)) I liked them both when I was in Grade 6. And I still think one of them was my cutest crush EVER. :)) I didn`t expect that I`d see her again, representing another division. :))
Okaaay, I knew she joined. But I didn`t know she was part of the Regionals.
The second day, OMG. I kept going around looking for cute girls in the morning, :)) My contest was in the afternoon so I had alot of time. When we passed by a room, WOOH! Saw her. :)) Beside Ate Celine. :D
OKAY! DIVERTING. :))
So I got nervous right before the contest that I couldn`t eat well. :|
When I arrived in the room, I was like SO EFFING SLEEPY. :| But I woke up when we had to switch chairs. One seatmate of mine had body odor, so I couldn`t sleep.
Then Mister Solmirano enters, and we sing a crappy song. :| Yes, the one in the didvisionals. :|
Then he gives a lecture, I see ADOR and Rej pass by. :D
Then he gives the topic, and we all start writing. :| I was halfway through my 2nd draft when a guy says that 30 minutes was left. :|
So, I did what I could do. :|
When I returned, of course, I had to make kwento. =)) And Ador and the rest came back, and the laughter started. THANK YOU FRANCIS PAOLO ADOREMOS for visiting. :)) As expected, I learned alot from him and from the others. :)) And I had so much fun whenever I see KC and Ador going at it. :))
Oh yeah, I got so effing wet. :D
So I went home to sleep. The school's just 30 minutes away eh.
So later, I`mma return.
And I`mma blog tonight. :D
-Rod