NAGA CITY.
This is probably one of the best places of my life. This place is sooo special to me. I made this post for Naga, because galing palang ako doon. :))
What I love about Naga.
1. The night life is awsome. I`d go to Naga just to have a coffee at the Beanery with cousins. :)
2. I love going to my Lola`s house. I feel so at home, with her cooking, Lucky 9 just at the end of the street and Biggs just nearby,
3. Naga is where I celebrate a lot of parties. And yes, LOTS OF BOOZE. :)
What I don`t like about Naga.
JUST ONE.
I always learn the worst things, relating to love. =)) EMOOO MUCH. :p but yeah. AAND IT HAPPENED AGAIN. :|Basta. :))
I love Naga so Much. :) But I miss the people. ESPECIALLY MY COUSINS. :)
Yan lang muna.
-Rod