Something for Igna.:D
Wednesday, January 09, 2008

From 1/5 of the class, different realizations arose from a newly-united class, untied because of 15 children which changed their lives. Although explained in different ways, the message is very clear. Something in common was that we needed to help those who need it more. It was obvious that we all became conscious of the fact that we had more than them and we had to share. At first, sharing was just a game. Now sharing for us is a value that we need to continue to possess. Sharing for us is something that will bring smiles to both sides. We do not need to share. We just need to be aware and do what we can do to help. If we share, we grow.

superstars

My name is Rod. I live in the Philippines..
I am 15 years old and studying in ***.
I was born on the 21st day of the 10th month.
Welcome to my blog. :)


sucked




into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.