"As we grow up, we learn that even the one that wasn`t supposed to let us
down probably will. You'll have your heart broken more than once, and it`s
harder everytime.You`ll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when someone
broke yours. You`ll fight with your best friend and maybe even fall in love with
them. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You`ll cry because time
is passing too fast and you`ll eventually use someone close to you. So take too
many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you`ve never been hurt because
every sixty seconds you spend angry or upset is a minute of happiness you`ll
never get back."
this still is my favorite quote. and it applies to my life all the time.
Ok. i`mma go to Celine's Party in a few. But here's a bit of good news:
i`m almost STRESS- FREE!:P
Bad news: The math contest sucked. They gave those which were still not yet tackled and a bit of those to be tackled early in geometry:(
ugh. well, i`m feeling better now. I`m crushing on some new people. I don`t know why but it fels a bit good to go for another few girls. I`m like Ron Stoppable. Best Friend Material, bf material, so-so.
Well. It seems that I really am growing up.
Take care all!
---roddierodrod.